Ryaal USA has now become one of my favorite essential oil brands as their products are 100% pure and effective. I have already reviewed their tea tree oil and pomegranate seed oil so if you have not read it yet, do check them out.
Argan oil is a plant produced from the kernels of the argan tree that is endemic to Morocco. It is also known as liquid gold because of it’s infinite benefits and uses. I’ll be discussing about these benefits today along with review of the Ryaal USA argan oil.
The Ryaal USA argan oil comes in a blue glass bottle with a white cap and an extra dropper cap. The bottle is obviously not travel friendly as it is made of glass. The cap as well as dropper is tight and doesn’t leak at all. The dropper is more convenient as it’s easier to control the amount of oil needed.
The oil retails for 199 INR for 15 ml. It is to be used within 12 months of manufacturing date.
It is exclusively available on Amazon and you can buy it here.
I had heard a lot about this argan oil and wanted to try it since a long time. Finally I got a chance to try it few weeks back. Unlike many essential oils, this can be used directly without diluting in any career oil.
I have used this argan oil to tame my frizzy hair and it worked pretty good that way. The argan oil promotes hair growth, controls frizz and also helps in getting rid of dandruff. Following are the few ways in which you can use argan oil on hair :
- Evenly applying on scalp and hair one hour prior shampooing for deep conditioning.
- Simply applying few drops on the ends and mid-length as a serum or leave in conditioner.
- Applying a mask prepared using argan oil, yogurt and Aloe Vera. This can be applied once or twice a week.
Other ways of using Ryaal USA argan oil are:
- Lip moisturizer. it heals chapped lips.
- Cuticle oil.
- Anti Ageing serum or facial oil (for dry to normal skin).
- After bath body oil for moisturization.
- Best moisturizer for dry skin.
- beneficial for hair growth and dry scalp too.
- moisturizes cutical as well as body.
- Very affordable and available in different sizes.
- The dropper makes usage very convenient.
- Very less quantity is required per usage.
- Available only online (on Amazon).
Although it’s not a con for majority of the people as everyone prefers online shopping over offline now. ( Also one may also find some good discount while shopping online.)
So overall, the oil is a must have and has no cons or side effect. I totally recommend this to everyone reading this. It is very affordable and has an endless benefits. I”ll be back again with another review or hack, till then keep smiling and don’t forget to like, comment, and share this post and subscribe to my blog for more such reviews !
**Although the product was sent to me as a PR package, the review is honest and unbiased.