Hello people! I hope your week is ending on a good note. Inatur products have never ever failed to impress me and this Lavender Body Mist is no exception. I received this in their second Bloggers’ Meet that was conducted about a month ago.
The lavender body mist comes in a transparent plastic bottle. As the bottle is transparent, it’s easy to know the amount of product left in the bottle. The bottle however didn’t turn to be travel friendly as it’s cap is not very sturdy and the cap developed a crack within the initial days of using it.
This Inatur Body mist is light blue in colour and has a very soothing and calming Lavender fragrance.
INATUR brings to you alcohol-free and 100% aqueous base body mist is a gentle, stimulating, purifying, compassionate and awakening fragrance inspired by Lavender essential oil. It stimulates and detoxifies mind as well as body.
Character of lavender mist is harmonious, calming, healing, caring and comforting. Please keep away from eyes.
Aqua, Lavendula Angustifolia, Fragrance, Aloe Vera extract, Peg 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone- 4, Tetrasodium EDTA, FD&C Violet CI 60730.
DIRECTIONS TO USE :
- Use daily to have an uplifting effect on you anytime.
- Spray lightly on wrists, neck and shoulders.
- Spray all over into the air for the fine mist to gently surround you.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICE :
The body mist retails for 950 INR for 100ml and it has a shelf life of 30months.
As I am a fan of Lavender fragrance, I was really happy to receive this variant of the body mist. There are three more variants: Essence de Shalimar, Geranium Rose and White Flower.
The fragrance is very soothing and indeed calming. The best thing about it is that the mist is alcohol free and is made of 100% aqueous base only. The fragrance lasts for a long duration and it’s especially for people like me who often forget to carry a body mist along with them. The fragrance stays even when I’m sweating.
Also Read: Brand Review: Inatur Herbals
- The lavender fragrance is very calming, soothing and comforting.
- The fragrance of the mist lasts for really long duration.
- The product is alcohol free and 100% aqueous base.
- The body mist is vegan and not tested on animals.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It doesn’t irritate skin even when used after shaving.
- The price is too high for the quantity offered.
- The cap breaks easily so the product is not completely travel friendly.
Also Read: A Treat For Mango Lovers!
Overall the Inatur Lavender body mist is amazing as it is alcohol free, has a calming Lavender fragrance and stays for long duration. The only factor that might bother people is the price range. Or else, it is an ideal body mist and I do recommend it to everyone who don’t mind spending little extra on products which are 100% vegan and alcohol free.
**Disclaimer: The post is not sponsored and although the product was give to me for trial and review, the views are honest and unbiased.