Being a Mumbaikar, I have always had a love-hate relationship with monsoon. While I love rains and love it even more when get college leave due to it, what I don’t really like about this season is what it does to my hair! The humidity makes them frizzy and causes hair fall.
To solve this problem, I have been following a new hair care regime using products from an Australian brand named Herb Island. Today I’ll be reviewing the first product from this range which is an Ayurvedic Night Treatment Oil!
DESCRIPTION by BRAND:
This oil is a unique blend of 16 essential herbs and 4 oils is made with Kshir Pak Vidhi which works on your hair over the night to make it strong, smooth and shiny. It stops premature hair fall and prevents headache and sleeplessness.
- Mineral Oil & Formaldehyde Free
- Reduces Hair Fall
- Prevents Premature Graying
- Makes Hair Smooth and Shiny
- Relieves Headache
Triphala, Bhringraj, Brahm, Henna, Rice Bran Oil, Jatamansi, Nagarmotha, Sankhpushpi, Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Sesame Oil.
- Warm small quantity of oil.
- Massage onto the scalp gently and apply till the ends.
- Leave it overnight.
The night treatment hair oil is available in two sizes. The 100 ml bottle costs 199 INR and the 200 ml bottle is priced 349 INR. You can avail a 20% discount by using the code “SONI20” on your total order before 30th September 2017.
The product is current is available exclusively on their website. Click here to check the product.
The Herb Island Ayurvedic Night Therapy Oil comes in a transparent bottle with a golden cap. The packaging looks very luxurious and it is also travel friendly. Especially, The 100 ml size product is great for travelling as it is compact and leakage proof.
The oil is of a colour between yellow and light brown. It also has several herbs infused in it which makes the product appear even more attractive. It has a very mild smell which doesn’t last quite long. Consistency wise, the oil appears to be quite viscous but when applied on scalp, very little quantity is enough for one usage.
On application, the oil has a very relaxing effect. I really enjoy massaging this ( slightly hot) oil on my scalp. It relaxes down all my senses and helps me in getting a good and undisturbed sleep. It is not much difficult to wash it next morning (I use the Herb Island’s wild berries Shampoo and that will be reviewed next week). The oil has helped a lot in strengthening my hair as I have experienced a fairly less hair fall problem in the past week. But then I believe one single product cannot be enough to promote hair growth, one requires to follow a healthy diet and lifestyle too. The oil also prevents hair from becoming frizzy due to humidity.
- The product is affordable.
- The packaging is travel friendly and user-friendly.
- The product is available in two sizes.
- The oil nourishes hair.
- The oil is free of mineral oil & Formaldehyde.
- It promotes hair growth and controls frizz.
- Availability can be a great issue as it is not available offline or on any famous shopping site.
The Herb Island Ayurvedic Night Therapy Hair Oil is affordable and travel friendly. It also helps in controlling frizz and promotes hair growth to some extent. I use it twice a week and I am Quite satisfied with the results. There are more two products that I am using from this brand and the reviews will be up very soon. Dont forget to use the code “SONI20” to avail 20% off on total order.
If you found my review to be helpful, please subscribe to my blog and like this post . Do let me know in the comments what are your thoughts about this oil !!
You May Also Like:
- Garnier Ultra Blends OIL-IN-CREAM 5 Precious Herbs: REVIEW
- Herb Island Forest Berries Multinutrient Hair Growth Shampoo Review| Discount Coupon Code|
- Review Of Inatur Professional Hair Repair Amla Shampoo
- Review Of Ryaal USA Argan Oil
- Why you need to add RYAALUSA Tea Tree Essential Oil in your daily routine!