While we are always worried about our skin and take several masures to keep it healthy and young, we all tend to take our hair for granted unless we notice them falling too much or realise they are too damaged.
Last week I reviewed Herb Island Ayurvedic Night Therapy Hair Oil. Herb island is an Australian brand that manufactures eco-friendly, 100% vegetrian, paraben free, SLS free and cruelty free product. Today I’ll be reviewing another product from Herb Island’s Hair care range which is their Forest Berries Shampoo that claims to promote hair growth.
DESCRIPTION by BRAND:
Unique formulation of forest berries and hair superfoods infused with Vitamin C helps build collagen and maintain hair strength. Noniberry prevents premature graying and hair loss. Wheat germ oil is loaded with Vitamins like B1, B3 and B6 that keeps hair healthy and beautiful.
- SLS & Paraben Free
- Stimulates Hair Growth
- Prevents Hair Loss
- Prevents Premature Graying
- Keeps Hair Healthy and beautiful
Grapeseed Extract, Noni Berry Ext., Bear berry Ext., Soya Protein, Wheat germ Oil, Moist XS ( Especially formulated shampoo base with natural and skin friendly raw materials).
- Take a small amount and massage into wet hair for two minutes.
- Rinse well.
- Follow with conditioner.
The forest berries shampoo by Herb Island is very affordable as compared to majority of the shampoos available in India. It costs 200 INR for 200ml of the product. You can use the code “SONI20” to avail 20% off on total order. The product is available in only one size.
The product is current is available exclusively on their website. Click here to check the product.
The Herb Island Forest Berries Shampoo comes in a transparent bottle with a golden cap. The bottle is travel friendly and can be carried without any worries.
The most attractive thing about this shampoo is it’s colour. It is wine in colour with pink undertones. In simpler words, the colour is a like a fusion of burgundy and darkest pink.
The shampoo has a mild berry fragrance and the fragrance doesn’t last long. On application it lathers enough and cleanses scalp effectively. However, I need to use a little more quantity on days when I have applied oil on my hair and scalp.
After rinsing, it makes hair smoother and manageable. One can skip conditioner if they wish to as this shampoo, along with cleansing, moisturises hair too.
However, I can’t judge the product for hair growth claims as I believe that for hair growth one single product can’t work miracle. It requires a combination of good products, healthy diet and an active lifestyle.
- The product is affordable.
- The packaging is travel friendly and user-friendly.
- The shampoo is paraben and SLS free.
- The forest berries shampoo is suitable for all hair types.
- It makes hair manageable and smooth.
- Conditioner is often not needed after using the forest berries shampoo.
- Availability can be a great issue as it is not available offline or on any famous shopping site.
- The shampoo is available in only one size.
The Herb Island Forest Berries Multinutrient Hair Growth Shampoo is a great Shampoo that cleanses as well as moisturizes hair. I totally recommend this product to everyone reading this review. To purchase the product at a discounted rate, Don’t forget to use the code “SONI20” to avail 20% off on total order.
You May Also Like:
- Garnier Ultra Blends OIL-IN-CREAM 5 Precious Herbs: REVIEW
- Herb Island Ayurvedic Night Therapy Hair Oil Review:
- Review Of Inatur Professional Hair Repair Amla Shampoo
- Review Of Ryaal USA Argan Oil
- Why you need to add RYAALUSA Tea Tree Essential Oil in your daily routine!
- Indus Valley Bio Organic Growout Hairoil Review