Hello people! The Indian Chai brand has turned me into a herbal tea addict. My craze for caffeine is fading simultaneously as I am trying out the vast range of teas from THE INDIAN CHAI.
After reviewing, THE INDIAN CHAI – TULSI GOOD SLEEP TEA!, today I’m reviewing the Pure South African Rooibos Tea!
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BY BRAND:
Rooibos comes from a South African shrub. Also known as Red Tea, it is rich in antioxidants and known for its calming effects. It is well-known to be one of the most relaxing hot beverages you can brew. The needle-shaped leaves of the Red Bush, produce a caffeine free drink that is noted by nutritionists and health consultants the world over for its soothing character.
INGREDIENTS: Pure South African Rooibos.
HERE’S A LIST OF SOME OF IT’S AMAZING BENEFITS:
- Caffeine Free – The rooibos plant grows naturally without any caffeine. It means that anyone can drink it, including those who do not want to drink caffeine such as children & pregnant women. The other key benefit of no caffeine is that it can be consumed in unrestricted amounts.
- Contains powerful antioxidants – Rooibos tea contains a wide array of antioxidants, which help to protect the body in a number of ways. Two polyphenol antioxidants called aspalathin and nothofagin are found in high concentrations in rooibos tea. These antioxidants protect the body by fighting free radicals. The polyphenols also have anti-inflammatory properties and can safeguard against heart disease.
- High mineral content – One of the key health benefits of rooibos is that it contains several minerals that are vital to health. These include: magnesium (essential for the nervous system), calcium & manganese (essential for strong teeth and bones), zinc (important for metabolism) and iron (critical for helping blood & muscles distribute oxygen).
- Relieves stomach complaints – As rooibos tea contains high levels of flavonoids, especially one called quercetin. It has the ability to relieve numerous abdominal ailments such as cramps, diarrhea and indigestion. Flavonoids are known help to reduce spasm, inflammation and allergies.
- Aids absorption of iron – Unlike most black teas, which prevent the body from absorbing iron effectively because of the tannins they contain, Rooibos Tea benefits and supports the body in absorbing iron. It contains less than half the tannins of black tea.
HOW TO MAKE A PERFECT CUP OF TEA.
- Place 1 tea-spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred without milk.
*DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The best thing about this brand is that the teas are available in many sizes and the price range.
After trying out the Tulsi Good Sleep Tea, my expectations from the brand has gone really up. I expect their products to be true wto it’s claims and worthy.
The South African Rooibos comes the typical THE INDIAN CHAI brown paper packaging and the tea is red in colour. The fragrance is not so pleasant. I don’t like it personally. Taste wise, the product has no taste but the tea has a instant relaxing effect on the body.
Rooibos tea is one of the best teas with high antioxidants, minerals and is caffeine free. The tea also helps in aiding cramps during periods.
- It is available in various sizes.
- The rooibos tea is rich in antioxidants.
- The tea aids absorption of iron.
- It Relieves stomach complaints.
- It has high mineral content.
- It is caffeine free.
- One can avail various offers when shopping from their site.
- The frangrance is not so pleasing.
You May Also Like:
- THE INDIAN CHAI – TULSI GOOD SLEEP TEA!
- Herb Island Forest Berries Multinutrient Hair Growth Shampoo Review| Discount Coupon Code|
- Herb Island Ayurvedic Night Therapy Hair Oil Review:
- Fuschia By Vkare Garden Lavender Invigorating Face and Body Scrub Review