The weather is Mumbai is totally unpredictable. It’s sunny in the morning, heavily raining in the evening and cold at night. While there is not much that we can do about it, the least that one can do is take care of their skin irrespective of the weather or season.
One of the essential that I always carry in my bag irrespective of the climate is a facial mist. It helps me stay hydrated and provides a refreshing feel in the noon when I’m exhausted. Today I’m reviewing a facial mist from the brand SEER SECRETS.
The brand says-
Our Hydration Accelerator Tranquility Facial Essence is a perfect step to add into your daily skincare regime. This refreshing facial mist can also be used multiple times in a day as a gentle skin refresher. It is made with 100% natural ingredients to give you the ultimate skin refreshing treatment. It is all natural and 100% alcohol free.
The product is currently available on Amazon and Smytten. You can also avail a good discount if you purchase it from Amazon.
The triquility facial mist costs 297 INR for 100 ml of the product and it has a shelf life of 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
The Seer Secret products always have a great packaging and fragrance. The facial mist comes in a transparent spray bottle packed in a can with all the details about the brand and product, present on the container. The product can be used as many times in a day as needed and gives an instant refreshing feel.
It has mild geranium fragrance, although I would have preferred a lavender fragrance over it. The product can not only be used as a facial mist but also as a toner as it claims to “balance, treat and tone”.
- The product is paraben free and sulfate free.
- It is dermatologically tested.
- It is not treated/tested on animals.
- The fragrance is mild and soothing.
- It works well as a toner as well as facial mist.
- It has an instant refreshing effect.
- The product is travel friendly.
- The facial mist is affordable.
- The product is only available online.
Overall, the SEER SECRETS Silverated Lavender and Geranium Tranquility Facial Mist is an amazing mist and toner. It can used as many times as needed. It is mild, natural and refreshing.
You May Also Like:
- Seer Secrets Lemon Cypress Japanese Mint Deodorant Cream – Review
- Fuschia By Vkare Garden Lavender Invigorating Face and Body Scrub Review
- Review of The Indian Chai- Choco Muscat Chai and Kashmiri Kahwa Chai
- Indus Valley Bio Organic Growout Hairoil Review
- Herb Island Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Nourishing Serum Review| Discount Coupon Code|