While there are many hair oils available in the market, EYOVA’s concept is most unique. A tiny bottle that contains egg oil and promises healthy hair locks! Isn’t it impressive?( Or maybe it’s just my management student perspective)
Now let’s keep it’s marketing strategy aside and see if the company actually lives upto to it’s words.
Eyova is a hair nutrient with Egg oil as its active component. This oil is derived from the yolk of chicken eggs and contains bioactives that heal and strengthen your hair naturally. Meant to sustain new life, eggs contain nutrients like Long Chain Polyunsaturated essential Fatty Acids (LC-PUFA), Cholesterol, Antioxidants Xanthophylls including Lutein & Zeaxanthin and Immunoglobulins; these work in collaboration to enhance the health of your hair.
HOW EYOVA HELPS:
- Egg oil has the required nutrients which improves hair texture, thus improving overall health of your scalp.
- Antioxidant, Xanthophylls including Lutein & Zeaxanthin in Egg oil help improve the scalp conditions. Lutein increases skin elasticity and skin hydration.
- Cholesterol in egg oil has deep conditioning effect and heals and strengthens the hair shaft, reducing frizz and lending shine and smoothness to the hair.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Take 5 ml Approx ( 70 – 80 drops ) on your palm. Massage with your fingertips to ensure it reaches your scalp skin. Make sure to spread evenly.
- Leave it on for 3 hours or preferably overnight for better results.
- Wash it off with any shampoo. Do not use Shampoo more than once. It doesn’t require vigorous washing.
- Use it regularly twice a week for 6-8 weeks continuously to see visible results.
OLEOVA (egg oil), Canola oil, Fragrance.
The oil costs 590 INR for a 50ml of bottle.
EYOVA comes in tiny 50 ml bottle and is yellow in colour. The colour truly resembles the colour of egg yolk. Fragrance of EYOVA is initially very different. But after few minutes of application, the oil starts smelling like oil.
I use this oil twice a week and my hair has improved a lot in terms of texture and strength. Hair fall has significantly reduced in this span of three weeks. For hair growth, it says one needs use it for atleast 4-6 weeks so I can’t comment on that.
The only downfall of this oil is it’s cost. But to be honest, the product needs to applied only on the scalp and thus it lasts for a longgggggg time and gives amazing results so spending 590 on this hair oil seems totally worth from my perspective.
- It strengthen hair.
- The oil indeed helps in reducing hairfall.
- It helps in conditioning the roots.
- Very little quantity is required at a time.
- The bottle is travel friendly.
- The product is quite expensive for the quantity it offers.
- The fragrance can be an issue for many people.
You May Also Like:
- Indus Valley Bio Organic Growout Hairoil Review
- Garnier Ultra Blends OIL-IN-CREAM 5 Precious Herbs: REVIEW
- Herb Island Ayurvedic Night Therapy Hair Oil Review:
- Herb Island Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Nourishing Serum Review| Discount Coupon Code|
- Herb Island Forest Berries Multinutrient Hair Growth Shampoo Review| Discount Coupon Code|
- Review Of Inatur Professional Hair Repair Amla Shampoo