A hectic and stressful life often leads to undisturbed sleep and less sleeping hour. A good sleeping habit is essential for healthy life and a well productive day. Lack of sleep can lead to mood disorders, impaired learning, weight gain, impaired decision making and weakened immune response.
Today I’m reviewing an Indian tea brand’s special variant that claims to help in improving sleeping habits. The Indian Chai’s Tulsi Good Sleep Tea not only helps in improving sleep but also claims to help in digestion and bloating.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BY BRAND:
Sleep is essential for recovery, overall good health and to perform at your best during the day. Three sacred varieties of Tulsi, Krishna and Vana, are blended with anti-stress healing herbs including Ashwagandha, Chamomile & Lavender, which also provide restorative energy needed for healthy sleep. These herbs are blended with Cardamom and Spearmint to create a delicious herbal infusion that promotes a calm, restful sleep. Our Good Sleep Tea helps you get a good night’s sleep, which leaves you refreshed and rested, ready to face the next day.
Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- Tulsi is disease resistant. It has world’s best anti-bacterial, anti – septic, anti-viral, anti-flu, and anti-biotic, anti – inflammatory, and anti-disease properties.
- It relieves anxiety, reduces stress, lowers cholesterol, and provides nutrients and antioxidants to the body.
- It soothes the stomach and relieves bloating and indigestion.
- It improves the nervous system, digestive and circulatory system, ultimately rebuilding energy reserves.
- It relieves insomnia and encourage a good night’s sleep, free of nightmares.
HOW TO MAKE A PERFECT CUP OF CUP:
- Place 1 tea-spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred without milk.
Krishna Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Vana Tulsi, Chamomile, Ashwagandha Roots, Gotu Kola, Moringa Leaves, Lavender, Lemongrass, Cardamom and Spearmint Leaves.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICE:
The product is available on their website and on Amazon. One can also avail for 3 free tea samples offer if they purchase for products worth 499 INR or more. The teas from THE INDIAN CHAI are available in 4 different sizes and are priced accordingly.
- 100 grams – 375 INR
- 250 grams – 799 INR
- 500 grams – 1499 INR
- 1 kilogram – 2700 INR
I am surely the biggest coffee addict you’ll ever come across. I am probably aware of all the side effects of caffeine and yet I always end up indulging on a hot and strong cup of coffee especially on days when I am stressed or tired. Caffeine triggers the release of adrenaline hormone, giving you a quick burst of energy and physical strength followed by a crash marked by fatigue and irritability, in some cases.
On days when I have work stress and have to stay awake till late at night to complete assignments, I usually end of drinking a large cup of coffee post dinner and this habit often results in headache and sleepless nights. So when I got a chance to try out The Indian Chai’s various teas, tulsi good sleep was the one I was most excited to try out.
The product comes in a simple brown paper packaging with product details, ingredient list, benefits and nutritional information printed on the back of the product packet. The product. The fragrance is strong and similar to elaichi/masala tea. Although I was really excited to try it, I was afraid that the taste might not be good enough. But surprisingly, the taste is not bad at all and the tea is almost tasteless.
I have been drinking it regularly every night for almost a week and this tulsi good sleep tea has indeed improved the quality of my sleep. Although the tea did not completely help in solving the problem of insomnia in a week, but the effect is highly appreciable. The tea not only helps in improving my sleep but also reduces headache.
- The tea helps with insomnia and headache.
- It helps in digestion and reduces bloating.
- Very little quantity is required to make a cup of tea.
- The product is caffeine free.
- Tulsi tea reduces stress and anxiety.
- Paper packaging can be an issue for some people.
The Indian Chai’s Tulsi Good Sleep Tea not only helps in reducing insomnia issues but also helps in reducing bloating and helps in digestion. In my case, it has helped me in reducing my headache. This tea is a great alternative of tea and coffees that are high in caffeine and have long-term ill effects. I highly recommend this tulsi good sleep tea to all individuals of all age group!
You May Also Like:
- Herb Island Ayurvedic Night Therapy Hair Oil Review:
- VedaEarth Under Eye Oil Review:
- Review Of Earthvedic Face Pack
- Review Of Earthvedic Face and Body Scrub